About us

150 of history and traditions

Company founded in 1895
The Company was founded in 1895 by Vincenzo Afeltra who had been producing artisan Pasta since 1848, making it one of the oldest pasta factories in Gragnano.
World-wide Success
In the 1920s Giuseppe Afeltra continued his father Vincenzo's Pasta production and thanks to his winning commercial strategy he managed to transform a small local industry into a much bigger international one, exporting Pasta to the USA and many other countries world-wide.
An Ancient Tradition
Today, Giuseppe Afeltra, Company Group President and heir to the dynasty, continues to produce artisan Pasta in the same way he learnt as a child from his grandfather Giuseppe in his Gragnano factory, using only local spring water and the best quality Italian durum wheat flour.